Creating a New Term from Evidence
Written by Nick Brown on . Posted in Synapse Support Center.
- Open the Evidence Tab from a term within your Workspace.
- Within an article/evidence highlight the word(s) that you would like to add to your smart table as a term.
- Beneath the highlighted term, a blue “+” button will appear. Click the “+” button .
- A drop down menu will appear. Choose the column header that you would like to add the term to.
- Click the blue Add button
- Term will be added to your Workspace