Navigating the Detail Tab
- Click on the individual cell you would like to learn more information about.
- Click the Detail tab on the right menu bar of your screen represented by an “i” symbol.
- Choose from the three blue highlighted options of – View Evidence, Search Web, and Wikipedia
- Clicking View Evidence will open the evidence tab – represented by a finger print – and will give users sources for your selected term based on the information already in the system.
- Clicking Search Web will open a new tab in your web browser with a web search of your selected term.
- Clicking Wikidpedia will open a new tab in your web browser in Wikipedia
- Click the X button at the top right of the Detail tab to close.
- Based on the cell you selected, Synapse will give you list of related terms.
- Users can add related terms to their table by choosing a column to add their related terms to from the drop down menu
- Once a column is selected, click the gray “+” button next to the related terms you would like to add
- If you want to learn more about the related term, click the 3 dot icon to the right of the term to search on the web, or view Evidence
- Users can click the 3 dot icon to also copy the related term to their clipboard
Unifying Data. Accelerating Insights.