Users can organize and customize rows from the row options drop down menu. Users can right click on the number cell of the row they would like to work within. Below are the descriptions of each of the options in the drop down menu.
- Radar Expand Terms – Clicking this button will allow users to see radar terms based on all cells within a row.
- View Evidence – Clicking this button will allow users to view evidence from sources within Synapse that include all terms in the row. Evidence will be organized by sources that contain the most relevant search first.
- Search Web – Clicking this button will allow users to search the web for all terms located within a row. This will take users outside of the app to a separate web page
- Create Header from Row – Clicking this button will move all terms in this row up to be column headers within the table.
- Create Table from Row – Clicking this button will create a new table based on the terms in the row
- Add Row Above – Clicking this button will add a new row above the row you have currently selected.
- Add Row Below – Clicking this button will add a new row below the row you have currently selected.
- Delete Row – Clicking this button will delete the selected row from your table.