Identifying Document ID & Data Source in Vyasa Layar
Identifying a document ID or data source is useful for both search and API calls. Below is a step-by-step guide for identifying both via the Layar interface.
Identifying a Document ID
1. Select a document from the Layar data catalog.
2. Click the three-dot menu on the right-hand side of the Layar document view.
3. Select “Access with Layar ID” from the drop-down menu.
4. Copy/paste Layar ID from pop-up window.
Identifying a Document Data Source
1. View document URL in the web browser.
2. Identify document data source directly after Document ID in URL.
For more information, please visit the Vyasa Developer Hub.